The Phobian Board will meet with the want-way striker to complete his future amid his transfer saga on Thursday 30th September 2020.
This portal understands the Phobians value the powerful attacker, 25, considerably higher, especially as the club recently lost their star striker Joseph Esso to Dreams FC. The Accra-based club wants to end their 10-year trophy drought and believes keeping their best players now will help them do their targets.
But, Hearts management has debunked that reports saying they will allow Kordzi to leave for the right fee.
Speaking to Kumasi based radio station for the first time, the Muscular striker has revealed that there be a meeting between himself and the board in the coming days
”Hearts management has not told me they will not let me to leave the club for my new offer, the board is in constant negotiations with the agents.”- Kordzi Told Kumasi Fm
”There will be a showdown talk with the board on Thursday” he concluded.
Kordzi is contracted with Hearts of Oak until 2022 after uniting them on a 3-year deal from a lower-tier side Royal FC last year.
Kordzi scored six goals in his 14 outings for Hearts of Oak making him the top scorer for his club in the 2019/20 truncated Ghana premier league due to COVID-19 downturn.